Td Bank Routing Number with the locations is described below in details.
Td Bank Routing Number
TD Bank, N.A.is nothing but the United States national bank and it is the subsidy of the Canadian multinational of Toronto Dominion Bank.
Normally the routing numbers are coming in 9 digits of numbers and the use of the number in the banks to verify themselves.
It is easy and it is like an address number that provides banks and other financial institutions use to allocate your money.
Different uses of routing card:
Routing card provides different services and facilities. With the help of them, you can transfer the money and make online payments.
The routing numbers are important because you will get the numbers to perform the following tasks,
- ACH payments.
- To set up the payments online.
- To get the advantages from the governments such as income tax and all.
- To transfer the money between different accounts at different banks and firms.
- To make an automatic bill payment.
- To provides domestic wire transfers.
These are the different important tasks conducted by the routing number.
Routing number by state:
A routing number is different for banks locations and branches, you need to make sure that what is the location of your bank and what is the number of your bank.
Here some routing numbers are available for TD’s located banks in different locations. Those are as follows,
- Connecticut: 011103093.
- Florida’s routing number: 067014822.
- Maine’s number: 211274450.
- Massachusetts or Rhode Island: 211370545.
- Metro DC or Maryland or Virginia: 054001725.
- New Hampshire’s number: 011400071.
- New Jersey or Delaware: 031201360.
- New York in the Metro NYC: 026013673.
- New York in the Upstate NYC: 021302567.
- North Carolina’s number: 053902197.
- Pennsylvania’s number: 036001808.
- Vermont’s number: 011600033.
TD Bank wired routing number:
For the Toronto Dominion Bank wire transfers or money transactions, it includes different types of accounts that are different from other than checking accounts,
You need to call the local Toronto Dominion Bank branch and get the information about the wire transactions for your surety.
You need to make sure that you get the detailed information of the terms and conditions of the wire transfers.
When you sending the amount with the international wire transfer, then for that you will also need the code that defines by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication that is SWIFT.
If the wire transfer is within the US:
- Provide the address, that including city, state, and province, and country of the recipients.
- Provide the full name details and address of the recipient’s bank.
- Provide the recipient’s account number and IBAN.
- Specify the amount and currency of transfer.
Check the validity of routing number:
- If you have to check the validity of your routing number of the bank or if in case you need routing number for check and verify then the routing tool is free.
- If you need to take a look up to route number by the help of a bank name this will also help you to verify the router number.
Read More: Suntrust routing number
Related Search Terms:
- td bank routing number
- td bank routing number ct
- td bank routing number boca raton fl
- td bank routing number columbia sc
- td bank routing number chester ny
- td bank aba routing number
With the help of this project, you will get the in brief information of the routing card of TD.