Citibank routing number of the various locations will help you to determine the SWIFT code and the routing number.
Citibank Routing Number
The Citibank is located in the area of the New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Miami in 19 different countries with 2,649 branches. In the United States there are Citibank of 723 branches in and in Mexico there are 1,494 branches.
This answer is for those who either don’t have their debit card or want see their account number online, follow these steps:
- Click on Banking and then go the option “View/Download Statement”.
- Go to View/Print/Download e- Statements.
- Then choose your account details.
- Go to the option “click here” at the bottom to select the duration for which you want the statement.
- Select your Account type again and some more details will appear
- Beside that there is a checkbox where you can choose to have the Account particulars shown in detail or masked and you also have the option of receiving the statement through mail on preferred address or get it emailed on your registered email ID.
- The account Statement will be delivered to the linked email id within 24 hours, and you will get the unlocking password on your phone.
- But 24 Hours is just for saying you will get it in a few minutes.
Account number of the Citibank:
The number of account for every bank is different for every bank branch. The Citibank account number is about the 10 digits.
When you look at your check- you will see three number series given at the bottom. The first nine-digit number series on the left-hand corner is your routing number for the state where you opened your account. The second number series is your account figure and the third number series is the check number.
How do I get my Citibank account number without having the card?
If you have an online account set up with Citibank to make online payments, as many do, you might be able to get your account number that way, too. Especially from an online digital PDF record of one of your statement periods – it should show on that when viewed.
If you can do neither of these, one might wonder if you are the actual Citibank account owner. No card, no bank statements, no online access to your bank.
Why did Citibank send me an extra credit card even if I have not applied for it?
Could be several reasons:
The expiry date on your card is two months away or less and they want to make sure that you get your card in advance.
The card might be the only generation one with only the magnetic strip (the brown strip of film on the reverse) and no chip. Banks are replacing the mag stripe cards with EMV chip cards.
The bank might be offering you a secondary card for your spouse. You might have ticked a form somewhere.
Read More: Chase routing number
Related Search Terms:
- citibank routing number
- citibank routing number atwater ca
- citibank routing number alabama
- citibank routing number and address
- citibank routing number bronx ny
- citibank routing number bay shore ny
The saving account of the Citibank will provide a lot beneficial facilities which helps to save your money.